Thursday, March 6, 2014

Red lips

Hello everyone,
as I promised you last time, I've got another makeup look for you today, and as I already said in my Instagram (if you're following me, check my instagram: @lia_octaviani if you want) I'll tell you the products that I've used in this pic next..


PRODUCT LIST :
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM
MAYBELLINE FOUNDATION POWDER
AMAZING COSMETIC CONCEALER
INGLOT EYESHADOW
INGLOT BLUSH ON
TOO FACED SWEETHEARTS PERFECT FLUSH BLUSH "Peach Beach" (Limited Edition)
MAYBELLINE LIP POLISH / COLOR ELIXIR
MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS
IN2IT LIP TINT PEN
SILKY GIRL EYEBROW PENCIL "02 Dark Brown"
MAYBELLINE GEL EYELINER "Black"
SEPHORA SUN DISC
DRUGSTORE Fake Lashes

If you're curios about the INGLOT, and the others products that I've mention up there, here's the picture..


 I'm using this eyeshadow & blush

And the closer to the look! ;)
Did I ever told you that I love red lipstick so much?
NAH, you know now, but I rarely use red lipstick in daily use, I use it just on special occasions only.
Here's the eye makeup!


Liking my eyebrows?
Oh it's super thick, SUPER thick, note that.
I was trying to get an Ombre eyebrows, but failed,
so it looks like dark brown or black here.
And notice my fake eyelashes? That's my current favorite for now, been using the thick in decade, now I'm trying the other one, and mad LOVE gorgeous.
Oh another selfies ;)
And oh just to let you know, I didn't use any Photo's app such as Camera360, or any other. And I didn't edit the contrast or brightness as well. So it's 100% real and no fake *LOL* :p










Ahhh LAST one :p
 

Till the next post dear fellas




Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment